Are you a teacher, day care worker, camp councilor, or anyone else who brings groups out for field trips? If you answered yes, call today to schedule your Field Trips with us! Our field trips are educational AND fun with lots of hands-on learning/fun opportunities.
- Teachers/Care Workers get in FREE
- ALL students $10/ea.
- Extra people (i.e. parents)? No problem!
- $10 admission for any “extras” apply
- Farm Animal Feed INCLUDED
- Jumping Pillow INCLUDED
- Indoor Animal Ambassador show INCLUDED
- Playground Time INCLUDED
- Tractor Train Ride INCLUDED
- Schools (ISD, private, home, etc.)
- Day Care Centers
- Special Needs Facilities (child & adult)
- And more!
In order to qualify for field trip prices groups must consist of at least 15 students.
What to expect...
When you arrive to our facility your group will be gathered & given our facility/field trip rules first. After rules (if you are joining us for lunch) you may set your group’s lunches inside our Activity Room.
You will be led around to different stations throughout our facility, and EACH station will have their own set of rules. Please listen to staff/volunteers manning any station for rules before starting with the station.
Some stations are set up for FUN (like our Jumping Pillow station), and some are set up for educational fun (like our Farm Animal Feeding/Interaction station). Stations can be seasonal as well, i.e. during our Pumpkin Patch we have a special Pumpkin station. If you have any questions about what stations are available please call, we would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Current Stations as of Summer 2022:
- Ball Blasters
- Jumping Pillow
- Animal Ambassador Keeper Show
- Tractor Train Ride
- Farm Animal Feeding/Goat & Tortoise Interactions
Suggested Field Trip Schedule
- Arrive for your field trip between 9:45AM and 10:00AM
- Rules of the Facility and Field Trip: 10:00AM
- First Station: 10:05-10:30AM
- Second Station: 10:35-11:00AM
- Third Station OR Lunch: 11:05-11:35AM
- Lunch OR Third Station Station: 11:40AM-12:10PM
- Fourth Station: 12:15-12:35PM
- Fifth Station: 12:40-1:05PM
- Sixth Station or Free Time: 1:05-1:30PM
Please note this is just a suggested schedule. If you would like to remove any stations, or shorten/elongate any please let staff know. Ball Blaster station is not recommended for those with noise sensitivities.
Suggested for Field Trips
- Dress in comfortable clothing & CLOSED TOED SHOES
- Bring Water!
- Coolers, Reusable Bottles, Water Bottles, etc.
- If eating lunch with us, REMEMBER LUNCHES
- Bring money for our Gift Shop (not required)
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, or both
Are you ready for your Field Trip?
Please call us today at (469) 834-2857, or email us at email@example.com to schedule! Field Trips can only be scheduled by phone or email.