If you’d like more information about NTAC, would like to inquire about volunteer opportunities, educational programs, donations, and more, please complete the form below.
Countdown to Pumpkin Patch!!
WE ARE CLOSED:
EASTER DAY, THANKSGIVING DAY, & CHRISTMAS DAY,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, AND SUPPORT!
General Rules at our Facility
- Please NO running
- DO NOT throw or kick rocks, dirt, sand, or anything else on our grounds
- We cannot allow anyone to hold/pick up any of our animal ambassadors
- DO NOT kick, hit, slap, punch, or harmfully touch any of our animal ambassadors
- DO NOT kick, knock, or tap on enclosures (this can hurt our ambassador’s ears, scare them, and/or cause them to be stressed)
- DO NOT chase any animals at our facility (inside interactive pens, free roaming birds, or wildlife)
- ONLY feed where there a spoon present & ONLY use the spoons to feed (not the cups or our hands)
- ONLY feed animals feed that we provided at the ticket booth (DO NOT FEED ANY HUMAN FOOD)
- DO NOT enter any animal enclosures except the two interactive enclosures outside (with our goats and tortoises)
- DO NOT go behind our building, barn, or feeding area
- Please NO smoking (if needed you may smoke in our parking areas)
- PLEASE DO HAVE FUN
Absolutely NO outside animals (unless it is a Service Animal) permitted at our facility OR in parking areas. You may not leave your animal alone in a car parked at our facility, even if the car is on. Animals may only be left in cars if at least one person from your group stays with the animal at all times inside the car while at our facility.